Monday, January 23, 2012

a little pick me up.

Steve and I were just commenting to each other that we have visited Home Depot and Menards every weekend since we purchased the house (unless we are out of town, of course).  Our latest project was the basement bathroom.  I finally remembered to snap some "before" pictures.  I usually get so excited about a new project I forget to take pictures before we start!

Here is the BEFORE...




and the AFTER...





We are pretty happy with the results!

3 comments:

  1. Crazy how a kid appeared in the after photos .... nice decor!!

    Cousins Dan and Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great!! We'll have to come back soon and try it out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you recognize the mirror? It formerly occupied Grandpa & Grandma's front hall.

    ReplyDelete