Friday, January 25, 2013

letter to my daughter.

Dear Hazel,

I was invited to participate in a monthly blog circle project called “Letters to Our Children” and this is my first letter to you.

Little Lou, where do I begin. You just turned 22 months and it feels like you were born just yesterday. It is bittersweet how fast time has gone by since you entered the world. I love seeing you learn and grow, but it frightens me how fast it is happening. I want to freeze time and cherish every minute with you.

You have become such a sweet, kind, and gentle little girl. The way you love all of your stuffed animals and hug them so sweetly, melts my heart. The way you say, “Bless you Daddy” after he sneezes, makes me so proud. And the way you snuggle before bed every night, I will never forget. I am honored to be your Mommy and you are all I could ask for in a daughter and more. I look forward to the months and years ahead, but I don't want them to come too fast.


DSC_6199

DSC_6201



DSC_6241



I love you to the moon and back!


xoxo,

Mommy

...................................................

I am so honored to be participating in this Letters to Our Children project with so many  talented photographers and moms.  These monthly letters and photographs are our way of honoring our special children and letting them know how much we cherish them, so please follow the circle of links and visit the blog of the talented Tara Shaia.

4 comments:

  1. Katie she is absolutely is adorable. You images made me catch my breath!! May this project be something you both cherish forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing simple images... an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So precious. I am in love with her sweetness and that dreamy white background!

    ReplyDelete