Friday, March 29, 2013

letter to my daughter.


Dear Hazel,

My baby girl is two and I can't believe it! What a wonderful time we have had celebrating your special day. Many days it is hard living far away from all our family, but on your birthday it has it's perks. You were lucky enough to celebrate several times this year! We have actually been celebrating so much that it is all you can talk about! Well, mainly just about your chocolate Minnie birthday cake! A package arrived the other day and you just assumed it was a birthday present. I brought it into the house and you promptly said, “Happy Birthday Hazel”. 

 Along with your second birthday came so many new developments. You are talking in full complete sentences and becoming so independent. You would rather do everything on your own without the help of Mommy and Daddy. Even at bedtime, you would rather “read” the stories to us. 


This new grown up girl I have is so much fun and I am really looking forward to spending a wonderful spring and summer together! I promise lots of chocolate cake!

Love you,
Mommy



DSC_9742

DSC_9756

DSC_9790

DSC_9800

DSC_9810

I am so honored to be participating in this Letters to Our Children project with so many  talented photographers and moms.  These monthly letters and photographs are our way of honoring our special children and letting them know how much we cherish them, so please follow the circle of links and visit the blog of the talented Tara Shaia.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful images! Your daughter is so adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Hazy,

    I also can't believe how grown up you are. I love how much you communicate and interact with us, from playing games like "I spy" out the front window to spontaneously telling me about your day ("Ms. Marsha" apparently makes you a lot of bracelets and reads you a lot of stories at day care). You are such a little person now, and no longer a baby. Mommy and I feel so blessed to have such a smart and cute little girl in our lives. You make us melt all the time!

    Love,
    Daddy

    ReplyDelete