Friday, April 26, 2013

letter to my daughters.

To my beautiful daughters,
I can't believe we are on our way to a family of four. When I started these letters, I had no idea that I would soon be writing to not only one but two daughters. Your daddy and I feel so blessed and we are so very excited.

Baby Bug, 
We are half way there and we are counting down the days till we get to meet you. Hazel was convinced she was having a baby sister and this week we found out she was right!  I have always wanted to have a sister and I am thrilled for the two of you. I just know you will be the best of friends.

Hazel Lou,
Some big changes are coming in the future and you are going to be the best big sister. You have really been into babies lately and you just love to hear your little sister's heart beat. You have told me numerous what the baby says, "go go go go go go". I just know how much you are going to love and take care of your baby sister. I also know what an amazing role model you will be for her.

I am one proud Mommy and I look forward to the days that I will be watching my adorable daughters play, share, laugh, comfort, and be there for one another.

I love you both to the moon and back!

xoxo,
Mommy

DSC_0936-2

I am so honored to be participating in this Letters to Our Children project with so many  talented photographers and moms.  These monthly letters and photographs are our way of honoring our special children and letting them know how much we cherish them, so please follow the circle of links and visit the blog of the talented Tara Shaia.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! Love your image!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! The photo of the shoes is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable!! Congratulations - You will love having 2 girls! :)

    ReplyDelete