Friday, May 31, 2013

letter to my daughters.

Dear Hazel,
You are such a little chatterbox these days.  I just love how much you are communicating and the words you come up with, just amaze me.  You will tell your Daddy and me how "delicious" your food is or mention all the kids you play with by name and many times their Mommy's name too.  You are definitely strong willed and have very specific likes and dislikes these days.

Some of your favorite things this month are...
Applesauce
"Baby Doll"
Building doggy houses with wooden blocks
Slides
Ponytails
Playing with friends
Pancakes
Being outside
Fruit Snacks
Puzzles, puzzles and more puzzles

I continue to be so proud of you and feel blessed every day we get to spend together. 

Baby Bug,
You are growing so fast and we are so very anxious to meet you.  Your Daddy and I are having a hard time coming up with the perfect name for you but I promise we will have one soon.  Keep growing strong, healthy, and peacefully.

Much love to my girls,
Mommy


untitled shoot-094-Edit

untitled shoot-088

untitled shoot-108

I am so honored to be participating in this Letters to Our Children project with so many  talented photographers and moms.  These monthly letters and photographs are our way of honoring our special children and letting them know how much we cherish them, so please follow the circle of links and visit the blog of the talented Sarah.

3 comments:

  1. Great letter and images Katie! Your daughters hair is so cute! Congratulations on expecting your second daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so precious. Congrats on your second daughter, I got a little teary eyed reading your little note to her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your daughter is so adorable! I also love it when my son talks about his friends and tells me all their names. Your images are beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete